Welcome to Events@BVICAM.
About BVICAM, New Delhi
Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computers Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi, is one of the 187 institutions under Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. The Institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi-78. Top Rankers from the CET of GGSIP University, New Delhi join BVICAM, which is centrally located at A-4, Paschim Vihar, adjacent to Paschim Vihar (East) DMRC Metro Station, National Highway No. 10, Rohtak Road, New Delhi, in its own state of the art sprawling campus.
About the FDP
For the overall benefits of the academic community, Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on “Emerging Research Trends in Computer Science and IT” from 14th - 26th May, 2018 during 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, is being organized by IEEE Delhi Section & IIPC (AICTE) of BVICAM, New Delhi, in collaboration with IEEE Computer Society (Delhi Section), CSI Delhi Chapter & ISTE Delhi Section at BVICAM, New Delhi. The detailed schedule of the event may be downloaded from here.
Objectives of the FDP
The objective of this FDP is to nurture the research aptitude and competency development of the young faculty members, either doing research or planning to undertake research work under the domain of Computer Science and IT, including M. Tech. Scholars. There will be technical sessions on following topics, by experts from Academia and Industry:-
- Applications of Deep Learning
- Applications of Metaheuristics for Solving Complex Engineering Problems
- Art of Writing Quality Research Papers, Technical Proposals, PhD Synopsis
- Big Data and IoT Analytics in Cloud Computing Environment
- Effective Research Paper Writing and Publishing Using Advanced LaTeX
- Emerging Trends in IT Act 2000
- Exploring Machine Learning, Genetic Algorithm and Deep Learning for Future Research Possibilities
- Hands on Reference Management Tool, Mendeley
- Hands on SPSS
- Issues and Challenges in Image Mining
- Machine Learning and Data Analytics using R
- Machine Learning for Big Data
- Multi Criteria Decision Making using Fuzzy TOPSIS
- Outcome-based Education Approach
- Routing Protocols for Internet of Things
- Rough Set Theory with Applications to Data Mining
IEEE / CSI / IETE / ISTE Members
The payment can be made in Cash in the office of the Institute / by Demand Draft in favour of Director, BVICAM, payable at New Delhi (INDIA) / Online Payments / RTGS / NEFT / Wire Transfer in our SBI (State Bank of India) Account No.: 32077798105; Account Name: BVICAM; Branch Name: Jwala Heri (Delhi, INDIA); Branch Code: 06623; IFSC: SBIN0006623; Account Type: Saving; Swift Code of Beneficiary Bank: SBININBB550. While making online payment, authors are further requested to mention their Member ID clearly in Payment Remark to enable us to trace their payment in the Bank Statement. Kindly also note to add the applicable bank charges, if any, for online payment.
How to apply?
Registering for the event is a four step process, as listed below:
1. Please click here to get membership for Events@BVICAM (Please note that you don't need to get membership again in case you had registered for any of the prior events like INDIACom, NSC etc.)
2. Click here to login to the Events portal using the registered Member ID and Password
3. After logging in, you'll be redirected to the page where your registration request will be visible.
4. Make the required payment.
Since the seats are limited, only first forty registrations will be accepted on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. A maximum of FOUR registrations can be accepted from any one Institute / University department.
Limited accommodation to out stationed participants, is available at free of cost, may be provided in the Campus, on First Come First Served Basis.
For any query, please contact:
Dr. Vishal Jain
(Mobile: +919899997263; E-Mail: email@example.com).
All correspondence related to the FDP must be sent to the address:-
Prof. M. N. Hoda
Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM),
A-4, Paschim Vihar, Rohtak Road, New Delhi-110063, (INDIA).
Tel: +91 - 11 - 25275055 Fax: +91 - 11 - 25255056 Mobile: +91 - 9212022066
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Visit us at www.bvicam.ac.in